Friday, January 4, 2013

My Word 2013



My word for 2013?

HEALTH

You see all my life I have never really focused on health. I care about my children's & my husband's health but I dont sorry about MY health.

At almost 28 years old I suffer from obesity, acid reflux, constant aches & pains, fatigue, and just generally I dont feel good...ever. Yes I have had 3 beautiful children all via c-section but that's no excuse for letting me health go. My eyes my teeth everything has been neglected. So my goal for the year is to focus on my health. By sticking to 2 main principles; eat clean & be active.

Its not just my physical health I am focusing on this year. My emotional, mental, and spiritual health are also important and have been neglected.

 Im going to focus more on not worrying about what others think, why let them hold me back?

Im going to study my bible more.
Play with my kids more.
Go outside more.
Let stress go.
And work on my ability to forgive.

Im not a perfect person & I dont pretend to be. I have let my health go for so long to focus on everyone else around me but I can see the toll it's taking on the ones I love. Worrying about me, having to pick up my slack. Im tired of it.

Im over it.

Im over myself and my self pity.

My laziness to overcome my issues.

My fear of embarrassment.

2013 is my year to focus on Health & by focusing on the health of ME, I can definitely see how it can benefit the health of those I love.

So off I go, to make a plan....

Have a Happy New Year! I'll be back to post pictures & share my journey to better HEALTH!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaymie*Nachole

No comments:

Post a Comment