Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This Mom's Spring Wardrobe Essentials

My spring wardrobe is relatively simple.  I'm a busy mom to 4 kids. I like it quick, simple, and practical but still "fashionable."

At least this is my fashion.

Most days you will find me in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but there are times I want to look a little more put together.

Old Navy, is my favorite store.

Some of my favorites for this spring...that are actually in my closet.

1. Pretty brown and yellow striped shirt..it fits great on me, typically I like my tops longer so none of my bits are hanging out.

2. Cropped Boyfriend Jeans..I like the "Dreamer" fit...it's a higher waist band and tucks me in.

3. Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans  even though I'm not skinny..I still love the fit of these.

4. Pretty Linen Blend Shirt I have it in pink..I love the color, love the fit and the style. I wore this on Easter with a lace tank top underneath. One of my favorites.

5. V-Neck Slub Knit tees  these just look comfortable and great for every day...they have long sleeve, short sleeve, half sleeve. And lots of colors. Love these!

6. A nice Lightweight Boyfriend Cardi  goes over many shirts and keeps the chill off of you without making you sweat. Love to throw this on when I'm running to the grocery store or baseball fields. Cardigans like this are definitely spring staples in my closet.

7.  These t-shirts I love the way they fit. I got them at Wal-Mart for like $4.  Lots of color options, they are the OP brand.

8.  I got this shirt from Forever 21 Plus section. It's not a favorite to wear out because it's very big on me but it's really comfortable and pairs great with leggings for a long day of spring cleaning when you just want something comfortable.  It kind of has this men's garage t-shirt feel to it and it's very comfortable.

9.  I love these booties, I got them from Forever 21. They are very comfortable and look great with those Rockstar Skinny Jeans.

10. I ordered this pair of leopard Croc sandals from Zulily.  I love Zulily and I've been wanting Croc sandals for a few years now so I took advantage of such a great deal.  I'll probably wear them out by the end of the fall.

So these are some things that are in my closet...simple and functional yet still have a bit of style.

I also have a long wishlist of things I want in my closet, but that's another post!

What are some of your spring wardrobe essentials?

Thanks For Stopping By!

Jaymie*Nachole

No comments:

Post a Comment