Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Candle Burned Out


image
I love these little Febreze candles…they smell so good and are inexpensive but unfortunately they don’t last very long.  I burned one for 3 whole days, from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed, and it only lasted 3 days.

So I’m on to my next candle Apple Delight & Spice.  It smells yummy, makes me want to make an apple pie.

I have been doing fairly well with the Make Your Home a Haven challenge this week.  Lighting the candle each morning really does help to remind me to pray and to be more engaged in my home and my family.  I’ve been feeling happier this week and even when the stress hits I see my candle flickering and I say a prayer and try to remain calm and remember that God is in control and he will take care of us.

Things feel as if they are falling into place again.  I have my moments when the baby is screaming and I can’t do things as I want to when I want to, like lesson plan or fold clothes. I’m finally getting my house back in order. I got a new planner, the Busy Body Book and it is AWESOME. I love it! It’s really helping me to organize all the “sections” of my life.  I really love it.

I am so looking forward to more of Courtney’s challenges for the Make Your Home a Haven challenge.  They’re working for me and my family so far!

Next week it’s
October 10Play soft music everyday in your home. Choose worship, classical or another form of peaceful music that the family enjoys. Focus on using peaceful words and maintaining peaceful relationships. Remind your family to avoid seething anger, tattling, criticism or back talk. As the wife/mother, work on gentleness this week.”

31-Day-Fall-Challenge-Making-Your-HOme-a-Haven-300x300                                        image           

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaymie

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing well too! :) I need to go start my candle right now! Come visit me and see my pretty candle ;)

    ReplyDelete