Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where Have You Been?

I know I haven't been posting much and I've stayed off of Twitter also. I found it was becoming completely time consuming and my house was going down hill really quickly. I became really motivated by the 31 Days To Clean challenge but I didn't finish reading the book I've just been cleaning and organizing my home. My house is clean, laundry and dishes are caught up and I have started something new where I don't turn the computer on or check my phone until AFTER my cleaning is done for the day. It's working out for me but I feel bad for neglecting my blog.

I have one last room to de-clutter and organize and that is our bedroom...I've been putting it off and putting it off because it's such a big job but I have to get it done at least the de-clutter part as we are having a yard sale on Saturday so all the crap will be out of the house! LOL

Also, look for a pregnancy update video on YouTube...I've decided I'm going to start filming pregnancy updates mostly for my family out of state but I watch a lot of pregnancy and baby videos so I thought it would be fun to contribute to the mommy community on YouTube :-)

So that's a little update...I'll be back posting in full swing as soon as I get this house to my liking and I have time without sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I could be doing something more productive with my time..LOL.

Ok I'm off to cook dinner!

Thanks for Stopping By!
Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment