Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I know I’ve been lacking in posts recently but I have been really busy…working on the 31 Days To Clean challenge plus trying to accomplish my May 3in30 goals has kept me very busy.  I’m trying to get everything done before July, the big stuff anyway so that when I’m huge and fat and can hardly move I won’t have to worry about organizing and heavy cleaning. 

I do have good news to report though! I am almost done!!!  Faith’s room is pretty much done just have to figure out where to put the boy’s toy box that I successfully consolidated from 4 boxes to 1 box for toys, 1 small box for train tracks, and 1 small box for blocks…very very happy about that!!! Goodwill got A LOT of deliveries from us this past weekend! I also got Devyn’s dresser cleaned out and I put his old clothes up in the closet for storage (we always have babies coming in this big family so I kept the clothes lol)

Randy worked on the living room closet and got that all cleaned out and organized (there were 2 bags of toys in that closet that we also went through and got rid of some and put some in the toy box.  I just can’t believe how much stuff they had!!!  No child needs that much stuff seriously! LOL

Today I’m tackling our bedroom.  I’m sorting clothes and washing them and going to attempt to fix Randy’s broken dresser and get all of our clothes folded and put away then tomorrow I’ll work on the papers and files and getting them put away.  I should have our room done tomorrow which is really really exciting!!!  I’ll post after pictures when I’m all done.  I won’t show you before pictures because honestly I am that embarrassed of the way it was. Sad smile

31DaysHCButton2-1503in30

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment