Friday, April 1, 2011

19 Week Pregnancy Update

I am very thankful that after being pregnant for 19 weeks now I am finally confident enough to post Pregnancy Updates. It has been a bumpy 19 weeks and at one point there was no guarantee that the baby would make it, so I wasn't very comfortable posting updates or even letting myself get really close to baby. After the anatomy ultrasound and seeing the baby has made it this far and that everything is ok I feel a lot more assured that I will make it to 39 weeks. :-)

I am at week 19 (well tomorrow) and my belly is looking pregnant for sure!  I'm having a lot of back pain and have to go through physical therapy and still feel pretty run down and nauseous often but what can I do? It'll be worth it when baby is here.

My house is looking like a wreck, with my back out of whack and the lack of energy it's been difficult for me to be up and about as normal.  Kind of stinks but I do what I can and I get a lot of help from the man.

While at the anatomy ultrasound we did find out that we are having a....
GIRL!!!!!

We're really excited! This being our last baby and having 2 boys a little girl is definitely a blessing.  Well either would have been but you know what I mean.  Our family is complete!  At 25 years old saying this is my LAST baby for the rest of my life is kind of difficult.  So I am really thrilled I will get my little girl. 

Well that is all for now.  I'm hoping to post more on this blog and really get into it.  I've fallen off the map due to lack of internet but now that it is back I hope to be posting a lot more often! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Jaymie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaymie...came over from the SugarPie Farmhouse...
    Congrats on your news a girl how exciting for you since you already have the sweet boys...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja{SWEETMARIE}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonja! Thank you so much! We're really excited!

    ReplyDelete