Thursday, April 21, 2011

Homeschool Plans

I have so much to do on my "Before Baby Comes Check List"

One of those items is to get ahead on planning our homeschool year as far ahead as possible. Since I will be having the baby a couple weeks before Hayden is going to be starting Kindergarten, I want to make sure that I will be as on top of planning and preparing as possible.

I'll soon be posting the "curriculum" I will be using for his Kinder year. It's not a set prepackaged curriculum. I took a lot of suggestions and read a lot of reviews and put together my own for a lot cheaper.

Along with Kinder with Hayden I will also be focusing on TotSchool with Devyn. He is very smart but he is a bit behind when it comes to talking so I work with him all the time every moment of the day on just talking and saying words. He's doing much much better and I know that kids just need to grow at their own pace so I'm very patient and give him lots of love and encouragement.

I'm hoping everything can run as smoothly as possible with a newborn and homeschooling a kindergartener. I'm sure we will have our moments and our trials but I will just pray through them and trust everything will be ok.

I'll be posting a lot more on our homeschooling journey and also will be sharing my "Before Baby Comes Check List." I think something gets added every day LOL.

Also, I started a TUMBLR page...I added a button to click on and follow my tumblr page. It's kind of random just a place to put ideas and articles and things I want to do and try and have them all in one place. My bookmarks folders are kind of full and well a pain to go through so hopefully this will help me out.

Thanks for stopping by!

God Bless!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment