Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Intentions...

 
 


I have been wanting to start a new daily routine for a while now.  Unfortunately with prenatals making me sick in the mornings and being so tired that hasn't happened, but since the doctor has given me a new prenatal I have been feeling a lot better! 

So yesterday I was determined to start a new routine!  The plan was to wake up at 6:00 and make coffee and breakfast for Randy and get a shower and have my quiet time before I woke the boys up at 8. Well that didn't happen.  I woke up at 3am to take the puppy outside and for some reason I could not fall back to sleep. I was wide awake! I seriously could not fall asleep to save my life. I finally fell asleep at 7:00 which completely threw off my new routine.  I had good intentions but it just didn't happen. Then because I slept in until 8:30, it messed up my whole day and I didn't have any energy until about 2:30pm yesterday. 

Oh well...what can I do but try again!!!

So this morning I got up at 6:00 and I made the coffee and I had some toast (homemade) with strawberry jelly and drank a cup of coffee and then got him up and made his breakfast sandwich (homemade roll with ham, egg & cheese). Unfortunately my quiet time still isn't happening because my Devyn decided he wanted to be up with Mommy & Daddy lol.

Maybe tomorrow I will get my quiet time so I can read my bible!  I desperately need to get back into my bible!

I am hopeful anyway :-)

Now I am off to wake my big boy up and get him some breakfast. He starts T-Ball tonight and we are all very excited!

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to share your morning routine go ahead and comment below! I'd love to see and get some tips for my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment