Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby

Been looking at coming home outfits for our little girl.  It’s different this time around.  My boys were born in November and February and they were bundled up because of the cold.  Baby girl will be born in August and I’m sure it will be hot and humid. 

Anyone have any tips for newborns and heat? Blankets, sleepers, hats…geeze I feel like a brand new mom all over again! LOL

So far I’ve found these that I like from Old Navy:

ON1on2on3on4on5

And these two from Gymboree:

gymb1gymb2

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Just remember Jaymie, she won't be able to regulate her temperature. Because of air conditioning she will still most likely need to be covered up :-) That being said, these outfits are super cute!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's what I was thinking too I like the one with the elephants because it has that little matching jacket...I want something to cover her arms and of course she will have a blanket. Shopping for girls is so much harder than boys! LOL

    ReplyDelete