Monday, May 2, 2011

31 Days To Clean-Day 1

 

31DaysHCButton2-150

Today is the first day of the 31 Days To Clean challenge.

I decided to take this challenge because well I will confess…I’m lazy.  I lack motivation and get into these ruts where I want to do nothing but sit on my butt.  It’s not fun and I beat myself up about it but I need to change. I recognize that and I’m fessing up to it and taking the first steps to make this change.  I have read the introduction and the Day 1 and I think already it will help me out with my ummm…problem.

Today’s Mary Challenge is to answer the question “Why do you want a clean home?”

My mission statement is:  “I want a clean home so that my family and my relationships can thrive in a clean, calm, organized environment.  I wish to fulfill my roll as a homemaker and avoid the rushes and chaos of having a disorganized, messy home.”

I’m hoping along with this challenge and the 3in30 I should be able to get my house in order and make my goals a reality.  I’m trying and praying and growing everyday.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment