Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Reason I Am A Mother

I have three lives that make me who I am.

I am a mother, a friend, a nurse, a personal chef, a teacher, a healer, and so much more.   I do believe I was born to be a mother to my children.  I don’t want to be anything else or do anything. I want and need nothing else to define who I am. No career, big house, fancy car, or money in the world could ever complete me as much as being a MOMMY does.

There is nothing else in this world I would rather do than be a mommy.

God gave me these beautiful precious lives as gifts to take care of and nurture and I desire nothing more than to be the best mommy I possibly can be to my kiddos.

I have 2 beautiful boys and 1 little girl on the way and I love them all…they are my life and why (I believe) God put me on this earth.

To all the beautiful mommy’s out there I want to say Happy Mother’s Day! Our “job” is so much more important than any other!!!

Have a wonderful blessed day!!!

MothersDay

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment