Saturday, May 14, 2011

Starting a Bible Study

SGIGBibleStudy

 

I have never read the Bible all the way through…there I admit it! LOL

I have tried doing the Bible in 90 Days but had trouble following along in my KJV bible with the reading schedule.

I started a group on Facebook called “Sisters Growing In Grace” a little while back. There are about 19 of us and it has been such an encouragement.  I love my “sisters.” We post scripture daily, praise reports, prayer requests, recipes, and so much more! We live in different states but we’re connecting through FB and it’s been so wonderful, for me at least.

We decided to do a Group Bible Study, starting in Genesis and ending in Revelation.  We all realize this could take time which is ok with us!  We’re going to follow a weekly reading schedule Monday-Friday, and use the S.O.A.P. method for studying.  Every day we will read our passages, write our S.O.A.P, and post on our board in order to encourage and grow in the word of God.

I thought I’d share our first week’s reading schedule, in case you’d like to follow along.  You can also join our FB group if you’d like to! Just click on the image above and request to join!

week 1 reading

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Can anyone join your FB group? I would love to read along.

    ReplyDelete